Our team was built of enthusiastic individuals who are interested in bringing the best approach to living at home with support.
Executive Director, Care Manager, Care Coordinator, Workshop Coordinator and more are committed to a fresh approach with new outcome.
- Oasis Institute The Oasis Institute researches solutions for problematic health stabilization, rehabilitation and recovery to wellness.
- FCA The Family Caregiver Alliance has supported and sustained the important work of families and friends nationwide who care for adult loved ones with chronic, disabling health conditions for 40 years.
- NCC The National Center on Caregiving works to advance the development of high-quality, cost-effective policies and programs for caregivers in every state in the country. Uniting research, public policy and services, the NCC serves as a central source of information on caregiving and long-term care issues for policy makers, service providers, media, funders and family caregivers throughout the country.
- CGC The Care Giver Connect is designed to connect caregivers to us, to resources, and most importantly, to each other.
- Harvard Medical School: Provider training:The spectrum of neurodegenerative diseases spans from very mild cognitive impairment to frank dementia. It affects patients and their whole family of caregivers at tremendous emotional and financial cost.
- NYU Langone Health Neurology
- NYU Langone Family Support Program research has shown that caregivers who receive emotional and practical support experience measurable improvements in depression, stress, and physical wellbeing.
- Dr Mary Mittelman, Professor of Research, Department of Psychiatry and Rehab,